Image: Calacatta Oro Quartz from Terra Granite
It is true that renovating a house immediately increases its value. If you are also thinking about renovating your house for a potential sale, read our suggestions that will help you upgrade your house and its value.
It is important to point out that the first priority of most of the home owners focus on the kitchen area. Bathrooms and the curbs are also important. An upgrade on these areas alone may sometimes be enough to increase your home’s worth.
Please keep reading to learn more about what can be done specifically if you want to increase your profit.
Image: Super White Quartz from Terra Granite
1. Maintenance. When a buyer sees a house, a well-maintained place will immediately capture the attention. It is important not to have any broken windows or leaky faucets. Make sure you repair any fixtures such as toilets, lights, doorknobs, broken doors, windows or walls before you begin displaying your house to potential buyers.
2. Effect of renovated countertops. As said before, the kitchen it the priority for most buyers. Installing a new and popular countertop will immediately have a big positive impact on the potential buyers. You can choose quartz, granite, porcelain, quartzite, marble or some other countertop material. If you are not sure what to choose, our professional Terra Granite team is always ready to help you. It is important to select a countertop that will be appealing to majority and can be combined with different design and color schemes, such as Terra Granite’s Super White Quartz.
Image: Portland Hood Porcelain from Terra Granite
3. TheCurb. It is the place that the potential buyers get the first impression of your house. It is important that the space has a welcoming vibe to it. You can always try trimming the nearby shrubs but sometimes this would not be enough. If you find trimming does not cut it for you as well, you can always try adding a stone patio or a walkway. You can also update the front door as well as the landscaping. These small changes will have great effect on your home’s value.
4. Painting. Every house needs color and a new coat of paint can create wonders in your home. The fresh look is very attractive for many potential owners who want to settle in without doing anything to a house after they purchase it. The color options are endless!
5. Upgrading the tiles. If you think the tiles in your house are damaged or outdated, then it is time to change them with new ones. Like countertops, tiles can change the whole aura of the space that they are installed in.
6. Smarter upgrades. It is popular to have smarter upgrades in your house to save energy. You can upgrade old appliances such as heaters and HVAC systems, and your insulations to have a home that has higher energy rating. This will be attractive more buyers that are interested in keeping their budgets low.
Image: Calacatta White Porcelain from Terra Granite
7. Appeal of hardwood-look floors. Hardwood floors have a great appeal along with high maintenance and expensive installation. Now, it is easy to have the similar effect with natural stone slabs that look like hardwood floor. There are many varieties to choose from depending on the style and the colors. You can get the design you want along with the durableness of a stone surface.
8. Bigger houses. And finally, it is always possible to increase your home’s value by increasing your home’s actual footage size. It can be easily done by finishing up the basement, building a patio in the backyard or maybe dividing a large room into two smaller rooms.
All of the ideas above are designed to guide you help increasing your home’s value. If you need additional guidance or help, you can always contact our professionals at 713 690 1290 or visit our store in Houston, TX
#Quartzslab #slab #countertop #tile #Renovation #Houston #TerraGranite #Exoticgranite #porcelain #granite #granitesupplier #marble #travertine #Quartz #Quartzite #kitchen #countertops #stone #remodel #naturalstone #design #marble #modern #Houston #granitehouston